What is Cyberbullying
For our last graded assignment, please respond to the questions posed below. They are designed to have you look back over the past eight weeks and reflect upon how the assignments, discussions, and peer reviews have helped you gain insight about your growth as a writer and your knowledge about writing.
· How did you go about selecting a topic for the research paper? After devoting eight weeks to this topic throughout the course, do you still find this topic interesting? If so, what further areas within this topic would you like to know more about?
· Reflect upon the research skills you have developed throughout this class. What key takeaways have you learned regarding research strategies?
· Did reviewing the work of your classmates help you to understand other points of view? Please explain why or how.
· Did reviewing the work of your classmates provide you with additional writing strategies? Please explain how or why.
· Reply to each question above with at least one full paragraph, making your full postscript approximately 2 pages.
· Postscripts should be written in first person.
The post-script should be typed and submitted as a Microsoft Word 2010 document (.docx), with 12-point font and double spacing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more