Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
· Read Chapter 8 that is attached.
· Read the article Stability of Personality Traits in Adulthood: Mechanisms and Implications (Allemand, Steiger, & Hill, 2013).
· Use my test results from The Big Five Personality Test that is based on the big five theories. The results of this test may be used to aid in the completion of this assignment. Results are attached.*
All required and outside sources should be properly cited in your paper.
This assignment has two parts. In the first part,
· Provide an overview of the trait model of personality in which you identify at least one principal theory and its theorist (i.e., Allport, Cattell, or Eysenck) associated with the model. (Please note that the trait model is more than just the big five—this part of the paper should cover the general history and evolution of the model.)
· Compare and contrast the basic assumptions of the trait model and the psychodynamic model regarding the theorist’s explanations of personality development.
· Use the scholarly sources you researched for this assignment in the second part of your paper,
· Describe each of the five traits included in the big five models:
o neuroticism, and
o openness to experience.
(This section demonstrates your understanding of the theory, so do not just copy and paste the explanations provided on the Truity website.)
· Reflect on your results from the test, on each of the five traits.
· Use the scholarly sources you researched for this assignment The Trait Model of Personality paper
· Must be five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
· Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style
Results for personality score are attached.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more