Each response should be at least 2-4 well-developed paragraphs, primarily written in your own words.
1. Why is it necessary to require a “substantial step” before mere plans become a criminal attempt?
2. Why are courts hesitant to punish a person for “evil thoughts” alone?
3. What is the difference between conspiracy and criminal solicitation?
4. Why is is easier for prosecutors to build a case when they are not required to establish whether the defendant is a principal in the first degree, a principal in the second degree, or an accomplice?
5. When is a corporation liable for the acts of its officers?
6. Under the statues of many states, a bar owner is criminally liable when an employee-bartender sells liquor to a juvenile. What if the bar owner instructs the bartender not to sell liquor to juveniles, but the bartender disregards those instructions and sells to juveniles anyway? Should the owner be held criminally liable? Why or why not?
7. Should vicarious criminal liability exist? What are the implications of holding a corporation liable for the actions of its employees? What about holding parents responsible for the actions of their children? Who benefits from such liability, and who can be harmed by it?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more