Identify a controversial topic related to diverse cultures and communities currently affecting K-12 education, such as body image, citizenship status, plastic/cosmetic surgery for teenagers, bathrooms for transgender students, ethnic curriculum/classes, religious clothing, prayer in schools, or other topics that involve at least one cultural identifier. In 500-750 words, begin brainstorming on your topic and address the following prompts:
· Describe the cultural identifier and why you chose it. Explain your connection to your choice of cultural identifier and the role of social justice in regard to your topic.
· Summarize the key historical events that have significantly affected your specific cultural identifier.
· Summarize the topic in context of K-12 education, including the related cultural identifier and any associated controversies.
· Identify current opinions for the controversial argument, including at least one supporting and one opposing.
· Describe how this controversial issue could affect your future teaching practices and how it could affect your future students.
· Summarize related policies or methods that have been implemented in schools as a solution to the controversial issue.
Begin conducting research to support your opinion on the controversial issue. Collect a minimum of three scholarly resources from the last three years to support your rough draft due in Topic 4. Submit a 50-150 word summary for each of the three articles, including how the articles apply to your chosen topic.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more