You are building on the philosophy you began creating in Week Two-ATTACHED. Therefore, you will revise and add new pieces to your philosophy as is noted in the directions below.
In your 8-10 page Philosophy of Exceptional Learning and Inclusion paper,
· Revise your explanation of your intended career path using the feedback you received from your instructor, in addition to any new learning.
· Revise your description of the professional dispositions you possess that influence your beliefs about how children grow, learn, and develop using the feedback you received from your instructor, in addition to any new learning.
· Revise your discussion of your views on where we are as a nation with creating inclusive environments that meet the needs of exceptional learners using the feedback you received from your instructor, in addition to any new learning.
· Revise your definition of inclusion using the feedback you received from your instructor, in addition to any new learning.
· Revise your summary of the role you feel collaboration with families and other educational professionals should play when supporting exceptional learners in inclusive environments using the feedback you received from your instructor, in addition to any new learning. .
· New ~ Synthesize how you will use evidence-based strategies, including Universal Design for Learning, to support the needs of exceptional learners in inclusive environments. Refer back to your Week Three discussions-ATTACHED, Evidence-Based Strategies and Universal Design for Learning, for support.
· New ~ Explain, using specific examples, how you will support children or adults with specific delays, disorders, or disabilities (SLD, SLD, ADHD, BD, ED, etc.) in your future line of work. Refer back to your Week Four discussions: Supporting Children with Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD) and Speech and Language Impairments and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Emotional Disturbance (ED), and Behavioral Disorders (BD)-ATTACHED.
· New ~ Describe how you will uphold professional and ethical standards when supporting children or adults with exceptionalities and their families. Refer back to your Week Five discussion, Ethical Dilemmas-ATTACHED, for support.
Include the following based on your Program of Study: Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education
Explain an example of a lesson you would teach and how it aligns with your philosophy of exceptional learning and inclusion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more