One of the most effective ways we can understand what it is we know, what we have learned, and what we still need to know is through reflective writing. While reflective writing is not, by definition, technical writing, this weekly exercise should help you to better assess your progress through the course and course concepts.
1. How are Feasibility and Recommendation reports similar?
2. How are they different? What is the “one small difference” (Leo Finkelstein, 2008, pp. 127-128) between these reports?
3. Have you ever read feasibility or recommendation reports or written them? Be specific.
4. How does a feasibility or recommendation report relate to a proposals (Chapter 6) which are specialized, technical business documents that offer persuasive solutions to problems?(Finkelstein, 2008, p. 81).
· Between 250 and 350 words in length.
· Respond to all prompts in the instructions.
· Use information from the readings or videos to support your ideas and credit (identify) the source(s) used.
· Proofread to eliminate technical errors (e.g. spelling, grammar, punctuation).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more