View the module and answer the following questions:
1. Identify the purpose and components of a high-quality IEP.
2. What is an IEP? What purpose does it serve?
3. Explain the difference between procedural requirements and substantive requirements for developing IEPs. How did the Endrew case clarify the substantive standard for IEPs?
4. Describe how a high-quality IEP is developed around the unique needs of each student.
5. Explain how to develop challenging, ambitious, and measurable goals.
6. Identify the elements that should be included in a statement of the individualized services and supports to be provided to a student.
7. Explain the importance of documenting a student’s progress toward meeting his or her IEP goals and reporting that progress to parents.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more