The financial records of Dunbar Inc. were destroyed by fire at the end of 2012 kept certain statistical data related to the income statement as presented below
1. The beginning merchandise inventory was $97,400 and decreased
2. Sales discounts amount to $24,400.
3. 29,500 shares of common stock were outstanding for the entire year.
4. Interest expense was $22,500.
5. The income tax rate is 30%.
6. Cost of goods sold amounts to $514,000.
7. Administrative expenses are 18% of cost of goods sold but only
8. Fourfifths of the operating expenses relate to sales activities.
From the foregoing, information, prepare an income statement for the year 20 earnings per share to 2 decimal places, e.g. $1.48 and all other answers DUNBAR INC.
For Year Ended December 31, 2012
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more