lean more toward pandemic unemployment or poverty
Teacher comment Both of the topics you selected are very broad. The topics definitely relate to the class, however how are you going to study these in such a short period? Poverty is very broad and there are multiple layers to look at. What is going to be your focus? What variables are you looking at? Perhaps if you had a clearly developed question that you are looking at a relationship between two variable could make a better sense. Unemployment is broad topic too. I’m not sure what you mean by “unemployment attracts the sociological perspectives of poverty”. Are you trying to look at relationship between the two??
The better topic that you can narrow down here and maybe look at it locally, is “unemployment”. Maybe you should look at the impact of the pandemic to unemployment. Let me know if you need to connect and discuss this.
Part 2: Students must utilize the textbook and 4-6 additional outside academic, peer-reviewed journal articles to address the following points about their social problem of choice:
• What is the problem?
• Is it social? Does it affect a large number of people? In what ways?
• What are the causes and contributing factors?
• What are the consequences if this problem were to continue? Groups of people can be hurt (e.g., cutting welfare programs disproportionately affects the poor), but also institutions (the role of money in US elections may distort public access to information about candidates, issues, affecting democratic institutions)
• Who benefits from this problem?
• Who has the ability, the power, and the money to influence public debates about a particular social problem? In other words, how are problems framed for public consumption?
• Who should do something about the social problem, and what? (e.g., government, individuals, businesses, institutions (education, health care, defense, telecommunications). Role of science/research? This part is very critical! Students should be a voice for change.
Students must present their research and solutions for change via software recommended in learning activities > week zero such as: voice thread, Prezi or screen cast-o-matic. Speaking narrative and images are required. The presentation should be approximately 15-20 minutes. Include somewhere in the presentation the references used. Students must submit a working link to their presentation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more