Locate an example in insurance fraud or abuse in Saudi Arabia or another country in a newspaper, magazine, or internet. Be sure to discuss the following in your presentation:
• A description of the event, who committed the fraud, and any sanctions issued;
• Evaluate what went wrong in the situation;
• Discuss the impact of this fraud on the economy; and
• Devise a method to prevent this situation from occurring in the future.
Presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
• Be organized, using professional themes and transitions.
• Consist of 9-10 slides, plus the title and reference slides (total 11-12 slides).
• Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes—a minimum of 100 words. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
• Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles.
• Follow APA standards.
Plagiarism free (less than 15%)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more