Students will find a current article of an organization in the newspaper or from an online source and present this article in class. The current event must be on a Company (ex: Apple, Best Buy, Walmart) and not a generic article stating best practices. Students will present the following per the Current Event Rubric provided below:
1. Select an article (wherever possible) that supports efforts that pertain specifically towards Business Ethics concerns.
2. State the article date(s).
3. Provide source(s) for the article.
4. Provide a detail summary of the article.
5. Include (4) four key terms for full credit from the chapter that we are discussing or have discussed. You must identify the chapter(s) within your presentation.
6. Explain in detail why the current event is important to Business Ethics?
7. Address how the article contributes to the study and/or practical application of Business Ethics concerns?
8. Explain what the article does not address (that you believe it should) concerning what you have learned of Business Ethics?
Create a Power Point with no more than (7) seven slides to present in class.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more