Just having a policy that says a police department has a community policing outlook, or even a community policing office does not actually mean that there is a well-functioning, on-going program in place. Using peer reviewed articles and other professional publications find examples in which law enforcement officials along with community leader have taken community policing from an idea, or even a written policy to a functioning program.
In approximately 150 words, summarize what you have learned and cite any sources you have used. Then, in approximately 300 words, address the following issues;
1) What would be a catalyst for a community starting a community policing program? Would it be a traumatic event, a series of events or just someone trying to be proactive?
2) What resources would a community draw on to establish a well-rounded community policing program?
3) How would the effectiveness of the program be measured?
Follow Up Posts
After your initial post, read over the items posted by your peers. Select two different posts, and address the following items in your responses:
1) What obstacles presented themselves in the early stages of setting up a community policing program?
2) Did the reason the programs were established seem to make any difference in how successful a program was?
3) If a program achieved its initial goals, was there any difficulty maintaining momentum in the ongoing efforts?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more