The purpose of this assignment is to assist you in developing research analysis skills including critical thinking, writing, and literature research skills. This annotated bibliography assignment will provide you with an opportunity to locate sources for your Wayne Williams Case Evidence Staff Study.
Each peer-reviewed article, scholarly source, or credible source that you cite must engage at least one of the bulleted topics below. Further, each of the topics must be addressed at least once, with respect to your 10 chosen articles. The sources you identify for this assignment should address the following:
· Explain the scientific techniques used in processing evidence in the Wayne Williams/Atlanta Child Murder case.
· Examine the ethical issues pertaining to the collections, storage, and analysis of the Williams’s case evidence.
· Analyze the legal issues regarding the use of forensic testing in that case.
· Evaluate the scientific techniques used in processing evidence found at the Williams’ crime scenes.
The Annotated Bibliography must include the following for each source.
· Create a complete APA-formatted reference entry.
· Create an annotation that summarizes the information provided in the full article that is 100 to 150 words per annotation.
o Address the following elements while synthesizing this information.
· The author(s)
· The purpose of the article (e.g., An experimental study was completed investigating the interaction of short-term memory and attention.)
· A description of the subjects of the article
· Conclusions drawn from the article
· Contributions to the literature (e.g., new findings, applications, etc.)
· The relevance to the Final Project
The Wayne Williams/Atlanta Child Murders Case Study Annotated Bibliography
· Must include a title and references pages formatted according to APA style Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use at least 10 scholarly and/or credible sources, six sources published within the last ten years
· Must document all sources in APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more