Week 4 Discussion: Creativity, Innovation, and Invention
No unread replies.No replies.
Week 4 Discussion
· Distinguish between creativity, innovation, and invention
· Describe and apply the five stages of creativity
· Outline the sequence of steps in developing an invention
Each week you will be asked to reflect and respond in a Discussion Board forum. Your contribution to the topic should be clear, complete, and accurate. This assignment also requires that you read the answers posted by your classmates and respond to at least one of those postings. You are required to meet the following guidelines.
· Develop a detailed response using APA format (in-text citation, reference list) and utilizing at least one credible resource.
· Post your initial response by Friday, Nov 5th by 11:59pm
· Post feedback responding to a classmates post by Sunday, Nov 7th by 11:59pm
After completing the assigned readings (Chapter 4: Creativity, Innovation, and Invention ) answer the following discussion questions.
1. List and discuss the five stages of creativity.
2. Why does the model for innovation stress that it does not end with problem solving?
3. Think of a product you or someone you know adopted early only to watch it fall into the diffusion chasm between early adopters and early majority adopters? What was that product, and why do you think it failed to make it across that gap?
1. Read Chapter 4: Creativity, Innovation, and Invention
2. Complete Week 4 Discussion: Creativity, Innovation, and Invention
Initial response should be at least 150 words for the discussion post and no less than 100 words for the classmate’s response.
INITIAL RESPONSE IS DUE FRIDAY AND CLASSMATES POST IS DUE SUNDAY.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more