Write a 3000-word essay on Changing Ideals of Womanhood in Claude McKay’s Home to Harlem.
Using black feminist theory show how gender, race, and prostitution are employed by the writer to reflect the changing ideals of womanhood during the Harlem Renaissance.
The main research question is: evaluating the extent to which the women characters conform to stereotypes of black women in the time period.
1. The paper should be 100% original, no plagiarism.
2. Use the attached bibliogrpahy or some of it and add some from your own research.
3. The paper should be at least 3000 words, double spaced, MLA style, Times New Roman 12.
4. If you are not a literature specialist, please do not apply.
5. You must be familiar with the novel.
6. Paper should be completed on Saturday, November 25th 8 am EST time.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more