For this discussion, using generic qualitative research method and the data collected from the virtual interviews below fellow learners, complete the generic qualitative research analysis of the data below.
For thematic analysis, cluster patterns to develop themes for generic qualitative inquiry,
Research Question: How do learners describe the educational sessions at the residency?
· Tiffany and Patrick attended some of the past residencies at Capella University, and both had similar or different feelings on what they have accomplished. Participation in scholarly/creative endeavors with peers and faculty members doing a set period of time. A vehicle for socializing into the shared professional community. Acquisition of inquiry skills, research methodology development, and professional values integration.
· Yes, I have completed 2 residencies.
· Yes, I have. I have completed Two.
· During the residencies, great help was given in the area of extended knowledge.
· The instructors were knowledgeable and willing to share their thoughts in order for you to succeed.
· My research skills were the same as before the residency. My research skills were acquired through my previous degrees and my employment.
· I felt that they help me to drill down on my research topic for my dissertation and think about my potential design methodology.
· It’s not my choice of topic, honestly would have never thought of it, but seems to be interesting. So we will run with it.
· I feel that I can use the library’s research databases more efficiently and filter through a lot more topics and weed out what I don’t need.
· During the two residencies, my dissertation topic has been approved.
· I am just sticking with it the approved topic. After pulling this new topic together in a week’s time, ~70 articles later, I am keeping it. It was obviously meant to be.
· I established my topic and my methodology
· After crying fits and meltdowns, I was able to regroup and finish my assignments properly. Mental strength comes to mind.
· I took my first residency when the pandemic hit in 2020 and I pushed through.
· While my symptoms would be considered mild, where I did not have to be hospitalized, I had to reach down deep within and push through. Looking at a computer screen and fighting the headaches was surreal.
· In the 2nd residency, the combination of two assignments was due by the 4th week, in the 3rd week I had a brand-new topic, (a topic I knew nothing about, nothing), so basically after a years’ worth of research on another topic, I had to start over from scratch, and I had a week to complete the previous 2nd week’s assignment and the current assignment that was due to the end of the 4th week.
· You get so busy with school and life that everything kind of blurs together.
· Catching Covid-19 and still have to read and complete my assignments and discussions.
· Having my topic approved after three major changes, the accomplishment I feel is that I can overcome any roadblocks sent my way.
· After my last residency, residency two my dissertation topic and methodology are more focused.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more