Carbon Footprint Exercise
2) Calculate your carbon footprint. For each tab (Welcome, House, Flights, etc.) fill in the information asked for.
3) If it doesn’t apply to you, skip that tab.
4) If you live in a dorm and your academic institution does not provide the information, you can use information from your parent’s bills and calculate your footprint making the assumption you still live there.
5) When you are done entering all your information, go to the results page. Take a screenshot of the results and paste it into your Word or pdf document.
6) Answer the following questions.
a) What is a carbon footprint?
b) What makes the greatest contribution to your CO2 emissions?
c) What are carbon offsets?
d) The goal of this assignment was for you to learn about all the potential contributions to the carbon cycle you are part of. What were your major take-home lessons from this exercise? If you are interested in making changes, what would they be? What types of changes do you think would require societal change (infrastructure, technology) before you could make a significant change?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more