Module 06, Online Discussion HBR: Blue Ocean Strategy
This is a TurnItIn proctored INDIVIDUAL Learning Assignment
Please read the following Harvard Business Review Article:
Blue Ocean Strategy
by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne (BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY.pdf)Download BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY.pdf)
Please, answer your INITIAL posting
1. Executive Summary for THIS article.
2. Which are the three most CRITICAL ISSUES of THIS article? Please explain why? and analyze, and discuss in great detail …
3. Which are the three most relevant LESSONS LEARNED of THIS article? Please explain why? and analyze, and discuss in great detail …
4. Which are the three most important BEST PRACTICES of THIS article? Please explain why? and analyze, and discuss in great detail …
5. How can you relate THIS article with the TOPICS COVERED in class? Please explain, analyze, and discuss in great detail …
6. Do you see any alignment of the concepts described in THIS article with the class concepts reviewed in class? Which are those alignments and misalignments? Why? Please explain, analyze, and discuss in great detail …
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more