Your assignment this week will focus on the case study about Uber and its competitive entry into the Chinese market (p. 560 in the textbook).
We once again visit the country of China, this time to look at the transportation ride-sharing sector of the market.
Reflecting on this week’s content focusing on ethical leadership, strategy, and alliances, develop an responding to the following questions.
Chapters 10 & 11 in International Management: Culture, Strategy, and Behavior
In-Depth Integrative Case Study 4.1: How Didi Fought Uber in China and Won: Next, Taking on the World (p. 560) in International Management: Culture, Strategy, and Behavior
Adams, D., Adams, K, Ullah, S., & Ullah, F. (2019). Globalisation, governance, accountability and the natural resource ‘curse’: Implications for socio-economic growth of oil-rich developing countries. Resources Policy, 61, 128-140.
Vendrell-Herrero, F., Gomes, E., Bustinza, O., & Mellahi, K. (2018). Uncovering the role of cross-border strategic alliances and expertise decision centralization in enhancing product-service innovation in MMNEs. International Business Review, August 2018, 27(4), 814-825.
Bătae, O. M. (2018). Ethics and the impact on corporate governance. Cross-Cultural Management Journal, XX(1), 59-64.
should meet the following requirements:
· Use a standard format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle paragraphs, headline (and conclusion).
· Make sure to include all the key points within conclusion section, which is discussed in the assignment. Your way of conclusion should be logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
· I would like to see more depth for the question
· Responses must be submitted as a MS Word Document only, typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e. Times New Roman) and 12 point type size.
· Plagiarism All work must be free of any form of plagiarism.
· Written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more