1. Distinguish between different types and levels of strategy and strategy implementation (Lo.3)
2. Gain insights into the strategy-making processes of different types of organizations (Lo.4)
3. Understand issues related to strategic competitive advantage in diversified organizations (Lo.6)
From real national/international market, select any type of strategic alliance between two firms and answer the following questions:
1. Briefly introduce your chosen firms, partners of the strategic alliance (industry, nationality, size, market position…). (1Mark)- Max 150 words
2. What is the type of strategic alliance used by your chosen firms? Explain its different reasons. (1Mark)
3. What is the method used by the firms to manage their cultures after alliance? underline the pros and cons of this method. (1 Mark)
4. Is this strategic alliance successful? Justify. (1 Mark)
5. What recommendations can you give for the managers of these firms to improve their competitiveness? (1 mark)
Note. All references used should be listed by the end of your analysis, using the APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more