1. Read chapter 27 in your text: “Pain and comfort,” provide a summary of what has been written regarding pain in the older adult population.
2. Identify factors that affect the pain experience in older adults.
3. Identify barriers that interfere with pain assessment treatment.
4. Address the key components of a nursing assessment and data to include in a pain assessment.
5. Discuss pharmacological and nonpharmacological pain management therapies.
6. Discuss how the gerontological nurse can develop a care plain to care for an older adult with pain.
How can the geriatric nurse help to advocate and improve the care of older adults as it relates to pain management including nursing interventions or
teaching and education using evidence-based research.
F. Minimum of 5-6 references are required for this assignment. Example of an article on this topic: https://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Volume92004/No3Sept04/ArticlePreviousTopic/PainAssessmentandManagementinAging.html
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more