2. Case Study Overview slides: Provide the briefest possible narrative description of the professional conflict in the case. Additional supporting details and references can be added in the notes section in the slide. The overview should include:
• The professional setting of the case.
• Brief descriptions of the individuals involved and their roles.
• A brief summation of the ethical dilemma presented in the case study.
3. Ethical Concerns slides: Bullet point three or more ethical concerns in the case and apply one or more ethical standards to each concern. Additional supporting details and references can be added in the notes section on the slide. Be sure to link to elements of the code.
4. Comparison of Ethical Theories slides: In the first row of the provided table, enter the names of two ethical theories that you think would be the most appropriate for the situations in the case. In the following rows, enter comparisons of relevant features of the two theories. In the notes section, evaluate which theory provides a more functional framework for your case and explain why. (Note that ethical theories and ethical decision-making models are two different things. Please make sure you are comparing, contrasting, and evaluating two ethical theories).
5. Ethical Decision-Making Model slides:
• Choose an ethical decision-making model, and identify each step in the model.
• Apply the model to your case and, under each step of the model, describe how that step would look if you applied it to the case.
• Incorporate multicultural issues presented in the case study within the selected ethical decision-making model.
• Add copies of this slide as needed, and combine steps on the slides as necessary or appropriate. In the notes section, write out supporting narrative details for your bullet points. (Note that ethical theories and ethical decision-making models are two different things. Please make sure you are applying steps of the ethical decision-making model to your case).
6. Proposed Resolution slide: Use bullet points to summarize your proposed resolution to the ethical dilemmas in the case. In the notes section, write out supporting narrative details for your bullet points.
7. References slides: Use current APA style and formatting guidelines.
• Citation requirements: You must cite at least three scholarly research articles. You may cite reputable sources form Web sites, books, textbooks, and suggested resources as well, but these will not count toward the three required scholarly research references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more