(Discussion 1) DUE 11/10/16
After reading Chapter 12 of the course text, answer the following questions:
What is the teacher’s role in developing a behavior intervention plan for students with challenging behavior? Include information on the family, assessment, classroom environment, and examples of interventions. Make sure to cite the class text.
Respond to at least two of your peers.
Carefully review the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate this Discussion Thread.
(Final Paper) Due 11/14/16
Behavioral Support Plans
Focus of the Final Paper
Review the Week 3 assignment, “Functional Behavioral Assessment Short Paper,” in which you outlined three challenging behaviors (and a possible function for each behavior) commonly observed in young children. Then, explore the purpose and process of behavior management in a paper in which you:
· Describe the purpose of behavior management in early childhood education settings, including why it is important to think proactively. Integrate the specific challenging behaviors to be detailed in this paper.
· Discuss three strategies teachers may use to determine the functions of challenging behaviors.
· Design an individual support plan for each of the challenging behaviors which includes:
o the possible functions of the behavior
o specific positive behavior supports
o replacement behaviors
· Summarize the role of the teacher in designing and implementing a classroom behavior plan.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
3. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
4. Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
5. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
6. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more