Scenario You are an epidemiologist and/or health care communications expert for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. You are responsible for disseminating information to your peers regarding an infectious disease in a professional but educational way. The dissemination should Include graphics or videos to highlight a specific disease, Using your local health district website, look up the statistics or surveillance report for infectious diseases in your community. Locate your local health district using the NACCHO website e. Here is an example for the Southern Nevada Health Districte Choose one disease in the latest report. Then, use the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention de and/or other government (govor organizational.org) websites to answer the discussion prompts provided Discussion Prompts: Initial Post
• What disease did you choose, and why?
• What is the causative agent (bacteria, virus, fungus, etc.) of this disease?
• Describe the causative agent. Where can it be found? How can it be transmitted? What are the risk factors attributed to getting this disease? This is where a graphic or video will help!
• Discuss the signs and symptoms of the disease
• Discuss the diagnostic testing of the disease.
• Discuss the possible treatments of the disease,
• If there are statistics related to the disease, please include these as well. For example, how many people may have had this disease in the last year? In the last 100 years? Have there been any recent outbreaks?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more