Consider the following scenario:
· You are a manager of a large rehabilitation center that provides short-term care rehabilitation services on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Your center is proposing a new addition of long-term care services and, with this expansion, you must hire and train several new employees.
Develop a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on the organizational structure of the rehabilitation center described in the scenario above. Create the presentation for the audience you selected in Week Two.
· For assistance with this type of assignment, review these resources.
Address the following in your presentation:
· The effects of organizational structure on communication
o What are appropriate communication methods for managers within this organization?
o What is the importance of these communication methods within this organizational structure?
o What internal relationships must be considered?
o What external relationships must be considered?
· The steps involved in organizational planning and functions of management
o What steps are used to plan and implement change within the organization?
o How might these steps be applied to the scenario?
· Strategies and methods needed to influence organizational change and to minimize conflict
o What are strategies that might be used to bring about change in the organization?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more