Read attached research article and complete an abstract.
Answer the following
1. What is/are the hypothesis for study one? Please give me both the null and alternative hypotheses when you answer this question this question.
2. What is/are the independent variable(s) for study one? Make sure you tell me how many IVs there are and specify the levels for each IV.
3. What is/are the dependent variable(s) for study one? Note: there are several of these, so focus on the ones the author analyzed.
4. What did they find in study one? Give the general outcome
5. What is/are the hypothesis for study two? Please give me both the null and alternative hypotheses when you answer this question.
6. What is/are the independent variable(s) for study two? Make sure you tell me how many IVs there are and specify the levels for each IV
7. What is/are the dependent variable(s) for study two? Note: there are several of these, so focus on the ones the author analyzed.
8. What did they find in study two? Give the general outcome
9. I want you to review the references and spot the reference(s) that is not in APA format and rewrite it for me according to APA rules. Note: there may be as few as zero and as many as ten incorrect references, so make sure to look at them all!
Part Two, write an abstract for the paper! This should be fairly easy, as you can paraphrase the information from Part One. However, this time you need to write it in one short paragraph (150 to 250 word maximum!). Note: there are two studies, and you have to mention both.
1. APA format
2. Identify the general problem or research question (the hypotheses) for both studies.
3. Note the participants for both studies
4. Note the IVs and DVs for the studies
5. Note the findings for both studies
6. Note the overall conclusions / implications of the two studies
7. Please include keywords for the study (3-5 keywords or phrases – these are not included in the total word count)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more