300 words minimum. Please try to talk a little about everything
Your postings are your reactions and educated opinions, NOT merely a retelling of the historical event.
1) Read the provided YAWP readings.
2) Read ALL of Chapter 12 of the US History online text. (Attached below)
3) Review the videos provided.
4) Read the article provided.
5) Review the Slave Rebellions presentation. (Attached below)
Prepare an original discussion post that follows the “IDCQ + Curiosity” framework:
1. Important – What do you think is the most important thing to remember from the assigned sources? Why? What struck you about it? Be specific.
2. Disagree – With which ideas do you disagree? Why? What struck you about it? Be specific.
3. Connection – What connection did you make with your current or past experience or from events discussed in this class? Be specific.
4. Question – What questions arose while you were going through the assigned resources? Be specific.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more