Create a PowerPoint deck (made up of no more than 6 slides) to present your findings, addressing the following questions for Annie:
• What would be the estimated cost/benefit under each option?
• What is your recommendation?
• What are some of the assumptions we had to make, which will require further validation?
• What additional activities should we perform in order to finalize our recommendation?
• What are some of the additional qualitative benefits/considerations for each option?
• What did you find easiest/most challenging about the exercise?
Provide the back-up calculations used for your recommendation in an Excel file.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more