Due Week 6 and worth 150 points
Imagine that you are an office manager and you have been tasked with the job of coordinating and heading the dismissal meeting for an employee layoff.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Propose three (3) ways that a manager can cope with any negative emotions that may accompany an employee layoff.
2. Describe a step-by-step process of conducting the dismissal meeting.
3. Determine the compensation that the fictitious company may provide to the separated employee.
4. Using Microsoft Word or an equivalent such as OpenOffice, create a chart that depicts the timeline of the disbursement of the compensation.
5. Predict three (3) ways that this layoff may affect the company.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Formulate HRM strategies and policies to recruit, select, place, and retain the most efficient and effective workforce.
· Develop effective talent management strategies to recruit and select employees.
· Design processes to manage employee performance, retention, and separation.
· Analyze laws governing employment and how organizations can ensure ethical practices.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
· Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechani
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more